Stop complaining about the dropping temperature because you think you can’t dress stylishly. Well, move past the thought for here is a list of ensembles that highlights the best of winter clothes worn right. All you need is a little innovation and experimentation to get the attires right. Keep reading to know more.
1. Tuck a light blue sheer shirt into a dark blue pencil skirt to start with the attire. But as a twist to this uber famous combination, pick a maxi pencil skirt with side slits for that dash of sex appeal. Throw over a structured blazer on top to give the look a conventional balance. A pair of ankle length boots and shades will amplify the attire well.
2. Though most people would think you are crazy, nothing can be sweeter than wearing a floral maxi dress in winter. A soothing break to the monotony of the surroundings around, team your floral dress with a faux fur coat and a pair of velvet boots to look ethereal. You can find both the floral dress and faux fur jacket displayed in the inventory of the leading wholesale bulk clothing distributors.
3. Whether or not you love pantsuits, you have to agree that they do look good on everyone and are quite warm, ideal for the winters. Wear a striped pantsuit (in dark colors for a smart appeal) with a grey turtleneck to keep yourself warm both inside and outside the workspace. A pair of pumps will finish the ensemble with required panache.
4. While much has been said about turtlenecks, but nothing can beat a ribbed turtleneck dress in white. You will be snug all season, so don’t have to worry about that! As for completing the ensemble, you can wear a pair of ankle length booties. If it gets too cold, you can throw over a leather jacket on top and still look like a diva.
5. A skater skirt and a denim shirt won’t be your first choice for the office, but this year make this ensemble your staple by teaming these two pieces with fishnet stockings, pumps, and a trench coat. Formal yet casual, smart yet sassy, this is the best combination for all women who want to balance both with elegance.
Thus, don’t let the chill beat you. Beat the chill by dressing warm and stylish. Retailers can make a bulk purchase of the clothes mentioned here by registering with the reputed wholesale bulk clothing distributors. The manufacturers have a wide range of clothes displayed in their inventory. Special discounts are available for bulk buyers!