Loafers are the most popular mens shoes out there as this footwear offers a unique blend of comfort and sophistication. You can wear these shoes on various occasions, matching or contrasting them with your attires to look refined. If you’re a business owner, excited to bulk source shoes along with fashionwear, do associate with one of the top-rated wholesale clothing vendors Austin providing a vast footwear catalog.
Below are some of the dapper varieties in loafer shoes for hunks.
1) Walking loafer – Going for a casual walk or a getaway? Then, pair a cushy loafer in navy blue or grey having a white sole with your polo t-shirt and denim to keep your feet relaxed. Such a loafer is perfect for those days when you have to be on your toes for a long time, thereby, staying at ease!
2) Formal loafer – Loafers in neutral colors that have a suede finish are the best footwear to wear at your office. Choose a loafer in dark brown hue or those in shades of light brown or beige for combining with your formal or semi-formal outfit to add elegance to your look. You can either opt for suede loafers or those crafted with premium leather for official purposes.
3) Laced denim loafer – Made with denim fabric, these loafers usually have the soles and laces in a vibrant contrasting color like yellow. The material crafting gives these loafers an unmatched trendy appeal. Team these dashing loafers with your street outfit or smart-casual ensemble to create a stylish get-up.
4) Party loafer – Have a celebration or party to attend? Then, select a suede loafer in scarlet red hue that comprises of stitched details and a black rubber sole. Else, you can go for a grey studded loafer with a glossy finish that consists of a sophisticated bow attached to its front surface. Such shoes are ideal to pair with your partywear to show off your charming personality!
5) Pied piper loafer – This is a unique style in loafers that every dude with a quirky side will love to try out. These loafers usually have an extended tip, a catchy laced bow and cushioned interiors. Generally, this footwear can be found to display two similar tones in the color palette such as that of camel and dark beige on the upper and lower portions. Wear these funky yet fashionable shoes to add a fun twist to any cool attire!
6) Gripper loafer – These loafers can be called modern athleisure shoes as they feature spikes for grip below just as running shoes. Choose this kind of loafer made out of suede fabric in brown that displays black soles to wear with sporty outfits, if you’re going for some adventure or outdoor activity.
As a retailer, interested to stack up men’s shoes along with outerwear, you need to coordinate with the best among Dallas clothing manufacturers to wholesale order classic loafers from their huge footwear collection!