Millennial women take a massive amount of their style inspiration from their daily Instagram feeds. whether its about 6 ways to style a shrug to or to find the perfect jacket that will fit them at least 5 years down the line, social media has a great role to play in the everyday fashion choices. Hence, it is not uncommon for women with size above 14 to find inspiration over the net as well. With most of the brands and manufacturers being inclusive with their production due to the increasing acceptance of the fact that plus sized women also deserve a place when it comes to trends. Hence, this winter you have a scope to invest in such beautiful clothing pieces that are trendy and comfortable from plus size clothing distributors.
- If you can’t figure out how to stay stylish a cozy for the winter days, then here’s the answer for you. All you need is a long dress in pretty florals and a cool teddy coat. You can add even more layers under the dress by opting for a sleeveless alternative and wearing a long turtleneck top underneath it.
- Crisp white done right for the winter days is every woman’s dream come true. You can go all monochromatic with the light color and add a long jacket to create a pop design with the outfit. For example, take a leopard print jacket if you’re vibe is bold for the day. You can also incorporate some retro vibes with technicolor patterns.
- If you’re looking for new ways to rock the seasons biggest trends, then it’s time that the puffer jacket finds a place in your closet. Many plus-sized women are of the misconception that puffer jackets will make them look even bigger. But you’ve got to know the trick to style them. Take the help of the skinny jeans or leggings if you’re thinking about adorning the look for the day.
- Midi skirts are a must-have irrespective of what your size is. Hence, instill some feminine vibe in your outfit this season by wearing a leaf printed skirt with a cardigan. Choose a blush pink skirt with a sweater in a lighter tone. For the footwear, either choose a ballerina or a midi heel pumps to complete the ensemble.
- If simplistic tailoring and neutrals are more of your thing then, you have the opportunity to pair the outfits with different types of other clothing pieces. For example, a camel brown trench coat looks really good with a burnt orange or an olive-green outfit.
Retailers can get in touch with one of the popular clothing manufacturers San Francisco and browse through the collection of unique clothing pieces. After selecting the required clothing, state the bulk needs to the customer care team.