Summer is on the way, which means you have a range of style challenges for you. Men who tend to deal with a mid-week wardrobe or planning casual looks for the weekend, sometimes it can be daunting to know how you wish to dress up for the hot season.
Business owners can get in touch with one of the renowned European wholesale clothing suppliers to invest in fashionable summer apparel for men. So, read on the blog below for more details.
- Summer is the perfect time of the year to incorporate amazing huesin your wardrobe. You can try this with both casually and with dressier outfits. Therefore, you can work with coolsummer-ready hues like pastels cool neutrals and experiment with lighter class colors like tan, light grey, etc.
- Choosing the correctlightweight fabrics like linen and cotton can help you a lot in keeping you stylish and cool in the heat. Cotton is the best option for your suits, shorts and pants and as a summer aesthetic will look both sharp and crisp. Linen is a great option for casual and dressy shirts for staying cool and breezy. For the summer weddings, you can choose asophisticated linen or linen-blend blazer to complete the look.
- Remember, going sockless willdefinitelyhelp you stay cool. Just make sure you’re doing it the right way. No-show socks are the best way to go. However, if you are going barefoot, a foot powder can be a great investment to keep the sweaty smells at way.
- It will be smart to skip heavy wools, knits, and tweeds during the hot summer months. Not only are you going to feel miserable, it just doesn’t look right and might affect your mood too. Stick to fabrics like cotton and linen, and in light weights, lighter denims for a great attire.
- The soaring high temperature and casual social settings may push you to dressing down but it’s no excuse not to dress stylishly and appropriately. Men can always look sharp and timeless simply by choosing put fits in the right colors and materials.
One of the sought after Seattle clothing manufacturers is here to help you with your custom apparel needs. All you need to do is communicate your custom apparel needs to the creative team and accordingly the experts will get back to you with the wholesale details.