If you want to enjoy the pleasant summer weather, then you need to invest in such apparel pieces that will help you feel comfortable. You really don’t want to go around huffing and puffing in the heat. Therefore, light apparel with minimal details and colorful hues are perfect for you.
One of the popular clothing manufacturers Canada has come up with an assemblage of apparel that you can have a look through. Therefore, read on the blog below for more inspiration for summer apparel.
- It is essential to wear light-colored clothing. Choose light colors and white dresses and button-down shirts. This will help to reflect, rather than absorb the sun’s rays.
- Opt for sleeveless or loose sleeves as this will keep your hands comfortable. When it comes to summer clothes, the clothing should allow as much airflow as possible. You don’t have to go fully strapless, but consider sleeveless camisole tops and even the off-shoulder or puff-sleeve blouses.
- Stay away from tight clothing as much as possible. Loose-fitting clothing is the perfect way to stay cool in the summer season. You need to go for cropped, wide-leg pants, loose shirts, oversize blouses, and dresses which will have room to breathe.
- Choose breathable fabrics because these will help you stay comfortable throughout the day. It may not matter during the rest of the year, but you’ll definitely notice the difference between breathable fabrics and fabrics that trap moisture during the summer. If you want to play with texture, try eyelet and seersucker.
- Summer is the season to ditch jeans. Denim is one of the heaviest fabrics that is cool to be worn for the cold weather days. If you wear stretch jeans or skinny jeans, you may find them too warm for your summer style. Look for lightweight cotton or linen pants instead.
- Dresses aren’t just for special occasions but can be worn throughout summer as well. A comfy summer dress is an easy option for days when you don’t know what to wear anything else. Summer is the perfect time to bring out your mini dresses and rompers, as well. For a boho inspired care free summer look, choose a sleeveless maxi dress or long skirt. A tie-front dress can give you a little extra air circulation.
Contact one of the sought after Canadian clothing manufacturers and browse through the ever expanding collection of apparel that the supplier has in store. Look for the MOQ of the products and drop a mail stating the bulk needs to the help team.